Junior Project Awards
The new format of the Junior Project Awards (JPA) allows students, from the 7th year of general and classical secondary education onward, to submit their project management projects. The finalists are selected by an external jury composed of professionals from the economic world. During the final, the teams will have 4 minutes to present their project in fron of the jury and an audience.
The JPA is an enriching experience for students, as they will have the opportunity to present their project, share their experiences and learnings, exchange with professionals and win prizes.
Two competitions are organised:
- A competition for students attending 7th to 5th grade,
- A competition for students attending 4th to 2nd grade.
The projects will be analysed on the basis of the following criteria:
– Creativity, originality and complexity of the project,
– Use of project management methodology,
– Cooperation and communication,
– Description and process of the final product,